Diagnosis, Prevention, and Management of AECOPD: Open our eyes & get to work: improving outcomes, reducing relapses and preventing acute exacerbations of COPD. Improve outcomes and reduce relapses. This course gives subscribers a firm foundation on which to build individual optimal prevention and treatment plans to improve outcomes of patients with moderate to severe Acute Exacerbations of COPD (AECOPD). Healthcare professionals follow along as we present cases and explain inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- Devise an optimal treatment plan to improve outcomes of a patient with a moderate to severe acute exacerbation of COPD
- Apply three interventions that reduce the risk of further exacerbations to clinical scenarios
- Define, diagnose and recognize acute exacerbations of COPD (AECOPD)
- Manage mild, moderate, and severe AECOPD
- Prevent future episodes of AECOPD
CME Credits: 1.15 hrs